Sunday, May 15, 2011

introducing coco-loco

yesterday my family and i made the one hour drive to pick up a little bundle of chocolate labrador, namely, coco. who, by the way, has taken an instant fascination with all things technological and keeps trying to eat all my wires, my camera, phone and laptop! it's also nearly impossible for me to take a decent photo of her since she gets really excited when she sees the camera and won't sit still!

 
but here are some snaps of someone who should be called trouble!  
 








i have to keep reminding myself that she's going to be 10x that size soon and although it's sooo cute that she keeps wrapping herself up in my wires and chewing...everything, i think the novelty will soon wear off!

 i have this feeling that my life has just turned into a 'marley and me' type situation...and there i was thinking he was the exception to the labradors!

Share:

13 comments

Kat said...

:o What an absolute cutie!!! My sister recently got a kitten so I've become totally obsessed with all things teeny. Gorgeous pup :)

xx

Cáti said...

he's sooo cute :) have fun!

http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

He's ADORABLE!!

Raffles Bizarre said...

Aww so cute, it's so unfair labs can't stay that size forever! Though I do like big dogs too. :)
Such a gorgeous colour!

kathleen said...

too adorable!!

Emily Anne said...

your new baby is wayyy to cute.
my pup is totally camera shy, so it is hard to get a decent picture as well.
but seriously i am so in love, so precious!

Gossamer girl said...

golly gosh she's adorable. I'm well jel!
Love the puppy smell and their super silky little lab ears. ooooh those chocolate button eyes are melting my heart. She's too cute. x

nicsnotebook.com said...

Aggghhh OMG so so adorable!! Keep us updated with lots of pics. Trust me they do grow up too fast - I look at my 2 and can hardly remember when they were so tiny & cute :) xx

Jane Marie said...

How very sweet. Although he did make my heart ache a little. I had a chocolate lab named Dolly; she was so special to me. She died at the age of 13. I still mourn her even though it's been 6 years. We now have a little Shih Tsu, named Teddy. We love him to pieces, but my chocolate lab connected to me mentally in a way no other dog ever has. I swear she could read my mind.
She had many ailments at her old age, but what put her over the edge was when the dog food was tainted at the factories. She ate a good qaultiy named brand but it was still affected and caused her kidney problems. My Bouvier later died of the same thing.
I now make my own dog food and even though it is a pain sometimes I know what Teddy is eating. check out http://tedibles.com for a free recipe.

Lily Labyrinth said...

Awww, what a little cutie! I love her red bow. Hope you and your family have lots of fun times with her :D

http://lilyinthelabyrinth.blogspot.com

Julia said...

She's adorable!! :)

Laura said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! The puppy stage is such a lovely phase, they grow so quick! My chocolate lab is nearing 13 now and will most likely go soon (which I'm absolutely dreading) and her black lab sister is the same. Chocolate labs aren't the most obedient of them all, but they are such lovely natured dogs, you'll never want anything else! My boyfriend's lab died last month, he's getting a black lab puppy soon - I can't wait to see a little face like this!

Rhianne said...

oh my, so cute! :)

© Elle Kayem | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig