Monday, November 14, 2011

the week in links

the books they gave me: a tumblr 'in which we reflect on books given us by lovers' (it's my new favourite thing)

I am a writer & essential links for budding writers

this video of a murmuration in the scottish isles - it's breathtaking and i would like to thank graylin for introducing it to me.


Murmuration from Sophie Windsor Clive on Vimeo.

desert island discs with the author francesca simon (of 'horrid henry' fame) whom i mentioned in my post earlier this week.

the seven natural wonders of the world. i have seen a grand total of zero of these. something must be done to rectify this situation asap!

a view from the new yorker photo department; this has me dreaming of a new camera...
Share:

No comments

© Elle Kayem | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig