Sunday, December 4, 2011

the week in links {five}

my stickman!

this website is so fun. draw your own stickman and watch it come to life complete with a mini story. warning: if you have any deadlines, do NOT go on this website!

some christmas present ideas: christmas books! 

this ted talk given by kathryn schulz about regret. cannot recommend this enough!


omgizzle, too cute, too cute!

top 100 opening lines from books - what's your favourite?

i love these journals made from vintage books - such an awesome christmas gift idea!

...speaking of christmas, kate has a wonderful idea of exchanging christmas cards - who's game? if you'd like a christmas card from me: email me {thebookblog7@gmail.com} or tweet me!




 
// find me on bloglovin //  talk to me on twitter //  

Share:

No comments

© Elle Kayem | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig