Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ted Talks

Away at university I don't have a TV to while away the hours with (sob), hellooo laptop, and now the world is without certain websites and everyone is getting scared they'll be the next to be idicted, lets just say a lot of my previous sources of entertainment are no more. Sob. Instead I've found myself watching TedTalks pretty much all the time. There's so much variety - but here are some of my favourites which I have watched this week, I hope you like them, and if you have any favourite lectures of your own, post a link in the comments! :)
I love that I live in the age where  we can share knowledge, thoughts and ideas at the click of a button. Grateful.






{thanks to natalie at bella luna!}
 
// connect:: bloglovin, goodreads,
Share:

3 comments

Bella Luna said...

Me and my bf used to spend ridiculous amounts of time going from ted talk to ted talk, love it! Always come away all inspired haha, although this is one of my favs
http://blog.ted.com/2011/01/28/bohemian-rhapsody-jake-shimabukuro-on-ted-com/
I bloody love a ukelele
xxx
www.miabellaluna.blogspot.com

Cait Emma said...

haha all i have is the laptop too - i feel the pain.

love your blog xo

C

Louise from 'The Book' said...

Ooh am having a look at that talk now! Thank you :)

© Elle Kayem | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig