Saturday, June 2, 2012

Keltie Colleen's Favourite Book


 
Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart
by Pamela Des Barres
You can find it on goodreads here. 
 
I read this book after many years of hanging out with band types, and the way she talks about her heart, and how other hearts can be addictive, just made me feel better about my own flaws.

Expect the worst.  
Expect the best.  
Expect a fucking miracle.  
It's always anything can happen day.

Many thanks to Keltie Colleen for sharing your favourite book with us.  
 
Keltie can be found on twitter here, and her website is here.
 
image courtesy of amazon.
 
---

If you're interested in sharing your favourite book on 'the book.' I keep all the details here.

Share:

No comments

© Elle Kayem | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig