Friday, December 14, 2012

I wonder if the snow loves the trees...

 

I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says "Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.

L E W I S  C A R R O L L

I'm so excited to be on my Christmas holidays... a chance to recommence reading for pleasure / reading things which you guys may be interested in...unless there are fans of Elizabethan theatre here? In which case hello! woop!
 // bloglovin' :: goodreads
Share:

1 comment

Unpublished Life said...

Gorgeous quote. Have a fantastic festive season. 4 Days and counting for me!

http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.co.uk/

© Elle Kayem | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig