Saturday, November 30, 2013

Podcast: The Austen Project

The Austen Project is the reimagining of all six published novels by Jane Austen; with the recent release of Joanna Trollope's take on Sense and Sensibility and the announcement that Alexander McCall Smith will be reworking Emma my friends over at The Yorker and I had a little debate about whether or not Jane Austen's classic works could be successfully translated into a modern setting.  And I would love it if you would have a little listen and let me know your thoughts! ;)
 
 
Do you think that Jane Austen's work loses some of its magic in a 21st century setting?
What is it about Jane Austen and her writing which continues to capture our hearts and imaginations?
 
Let me know your thoughts in the comments or tweet me!
 
// bloglovin' :: goodreads :: instagram :: twitter


Share:

No comments

© Elle Kayem | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig