Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June in Review


This month I read:
Trespassing by Uzma Aslam Khan, Disclaimer by Renee Knight and Split World by Moniza Alvi

I visited:
Some independent book shops in London + popped up to York



These are now on the TBR pile:
The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand, The Buddha of Suburbia by Hanif Kureishi, Unexploded by Alison MacLeod and The Portable Veblen by Elizabeth McKenzie

I have been listening to:




Looking forward to July, what books are you planning on reading? 




It's set to be a heatwave here in the UK, so I intend on enjoying the sunshine and maybe recreating this delicious recipe for lemon and ginger ice pops!

// What were your June highlights?  Let me know in the comments!


Share:

4 comments

Anne Kooistra said...

Loving the pictures! Very summery :) I'm thinking of finally reading To Kill a Mockingbird this month. It's about time, I'd say. Other than that, I'm not sure yet. :)

Sarah said...

Thanks for posting a playlist! I love checking out what other people are listening to, and your playlist looks great!

Louise @ readsandrecipes.com said...

Thank you! Ah, To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my favourites - I'm sure you will enjoy it! xo

Louise @ readsandrecipes.com said...

Ah thank you! I wasn't sure about sharing them but thought I may as well give it a go! I'm always on the look out for new music too, let me know if you have any suggestions! xo

© Elle Kayem | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig