Sunday, August 9, 2015

Links of the Week | 9th August 2015


No sooner had I pressed “publish” on my autumnal recipe when the sun came out! This week I’ve been reading an interesting selection of articles. I’ve also been beavering away on my new site – the comments have stopped working here, apologies, so I’m in the process of moving to another site. It should be up and running in no time though!

I’ve been following press coverage for The End of the Tour: here, here, and here.

I haven’t read anything by David Foster Wallace so I am merely a fascinated bystander watching the drama unfold. Everyone seems very protective of the memory of the man and his work. It’s definitely making me feel like I’m missing out on something amazing! Have you read Infinite Jest? Will you be watching this film?


On a related note, this article on the forgotten books by women is really interesting.


This story about a boy being sent books from all over the world after his mail man learned he was reading junk mail to feed his love of reading is heartwarming.

This recipe from Ruby Tandoh for blueberry cheesecake ice cream served in wee brownie cups looks insanely delicious.



This article on literary crushes made me laugh.

One of my favourite bloggers, Laura Jane Williams, has published her own eBook this week called The Book of Brave. Even if you don’t buy the book, you should definitely take a look at her blog.

As you can't comment here, why don't you drop me a tweet?


Share:
© Elle Kayem | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig