Saturday, September 17, 2016

Where have I been?


On the one hand, I can't quite believe that it has been over a year since I last blogged. On the other, however, I really can believe it. I needed the time and space to want to come back to blogging - to find a purpose to blogging once again.

Blogging became formulaic. It was something that I had to do, regardless of the content quality. 

I honestly thought that I was done with blogging. 

I started a new job which was draining – the work was endless and uninspiring. The hours I worked seemed to go on forever and any chance I had of finding time to read was simply non-existent. Looking back on the past year I can't even tell you what I did with the time. It just seemed to fly by - but I feel as if I have nothing to show for it.

However, I started to work on my PGCE application, was accepted, and have now started my course. 

I am now training to become a Secondary English teacher. 

Funny how when you’re not in a job you hate you can find time for the things you love once more!



CONNECT WITH ME ON: TWITTER / GOODREADS / INSTAGRAM / PINTEREST / BLOGLOVIN
Share:

No comments

© Elle Kayem | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig