Saturday, February 18, 2017

My Slimming World Progress | Week 22


Well, this was officially my worst week at Slimming World yet! I put on 2lbs this week. It's not surprising at all...I had a divine hot chocolate at Angelina, countless rounds of burgers and chips (why is it so hard to find healthy [and not ridiculously overpriced] food whilst travelling? Petrol stations, airports, train stations....you need to do better!) Of course, it's nobody's fault but my own and I am glad that I am able to look back on this week knowing why I have gained weight. I am also able to daydream about how delicious that hot chocolate was....

Next week I am aiming to lose: 3.5lbs (minimum!)


CONNECT WITH ME ON: TWITTER / GOODREADS / INSTAGRAM /PINTEREST / BLOGLOVIN
Share:

No comments

© Elle Kayem | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig