Sunday, February 26, 2017

My Slimming World Progress | Week 23



This week was a bit of a mix. I had my gain from last week to get rid of, which I did (just!) so towards the end of the week I was really focused. I had salad for lunch, fruit for breakfast, and a slimming world recipe for dinner. I have resolved to carry on in the same way this week because I need to make up for lost time. My total weightloss for Feb is only 4lbs - 1lb a week! That's not enough to keep me on track for my target. I need, at least, 2 lbs loss a week. So now I need to aim for 3lbs for a while to counter my poor weightloss in Feb!

Weight loss this week: 2lbs
Target for next week: 3lbs

CONNECT WITH ME ON: TWITTER / GOODREADS / INSTAGRAM /PINTEREST / BLOGLOVIN
Share:

No comments

© Elle Kayem | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig