Sunday, March 26, 2017

Quick -- change!


There's something strange about wanting to lose a lot of weight. The changes happen at a microscopic level -- gradually coming to the surface and showing themselves. Do you notice them on a day-to-day basis? Not really. If I search for the changes when I look in the mirror, I won't see them. Instead, I see them when I catch a passing glimpse of myself in a window or put my hand on my waist and feel hardness instead of softness. My body is changing -- slowly, gradually, I am changing. 

Weight loss this week: 1 lb

Total weight loss for March: 8lbs

Aiming for 12lbs in April!


CONNECT WITH ME ON: TWITTER / GOODREADS / INSTAGRAM /PINTEREST / BLOGLOVIN
Share:

1 comment

Tigerlily Girl said...

Go you! One of the best pieces of weight-loss advice was to give yourself time. Someone once said to me 'you didn't put it on overnight so don't give yourself a hard time about not losing it overnight.'

© Reads and Recipes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig