Saturday, April 1, 2017

Aims for April


This week I managed a loss of 2lbs. It was a surprise - I've finished my second placement and that involved a lot of celebratory biscuits and cake! I did take myself off to the gym twice, though, to counter those naughty moments. It was the first time in a while that I have felt pleased with my weight loss though (last week's 1lb was not well received when I had been so good). I really want to use this good feeling to motivate me throughout April.

My aims for April:

Drink more water on a daily basis.

Exercise at least twice a week.

Lose 12lbs.

Get 4 stone and 4.5 stone awards.


CONNECT WITH ME ON: TWITTER / GOODREADS / INSTAGRAM /PINTEREST / BLOGLOVIN
Share:

No comments

© Reads and Recipes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig