Saturday, April 8, 2017

Maintaining




I've spent the past week fixated on how long my weight loss journey is going to be. I calculated endlessly how long it will take me to lose the rest of the weight. At least another year, if you're interested. 

And what happened? 

Instead of focusing on my day-to-day weight loss, I became complacent and let it slide. It wasn't until the day before my weigh-in when I noticed I hadn't lost weight at all. I can't even tell you exactly where I went wrong -- I genuinely just didn't take much notice of what I was eating this week. I am lucky that I didn't gain but so frustrated that I didn't lose the 1.5lbs I needed to get my 4 stone certificate.

Weight loss this week: maintain

Aiming for 4 lbs weight loss next week (need to make up for lost time!)


CONNECT WITH ME ON: TWITTER / GOODREADS / INSTAGRAM /PINTEREST / BLOGLOVIN
Share:

No comments

© Elle Kayem | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig