Saturday, April 22, 2017

On Plan


People often talk about being 'on plan' at group. I thought I knew what they were talking about. I thought I was 'on plan' too. Sometimes, I was however most of the time I was half-heartedly on plan.Where I would keep a rough running total of my daily syns but not actually sit down and add them up to make sure they weren't over 15. This week I have been a lot more committed to the diet than I have been in a while. I've tracked my syns (especially when I go over my daily limit!) and tried to keep eating as much speed food as possible. I learned what staying 'on plan' means this week. Keeping under those 15 syns, tracking what I eat, fitting in some body magic.

Weight loss this week: 2.5lbs

Aim for next week: 2lbs and to stay 'on plan' the whole week!


CONNECT WITH ME ON: TWITTER / GOODREADS / INSTAGRAM /PINTEREST / BLOGLOVIN
Share:

No comments

© Elle Kayem | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig