Saturday, April 15, 2017

Why did I start?



When something becomes routine, it's hard to remember why you do it in the first place.



So, why did I want to lose weight in the first place?


-          To change my shape
-          To fit into better clothes
-          To stop emotionally eating
-          To be able to shop for clothes on the high street
-          To become more confident
-          To not be told ‘[insert random medical condition here] is probably due to your weight.’
-          To not be the odd-one-out in the wedding
-          To look at the photos from my niece / nephew’s baptism and not cringe
-          To change my future
-          To have a healthier attitude towards food
-          To see if I can do it.
 


CONNECT WITH ME ON: TWITTER / GOODREADS / INSTAGRAM /PINTEREST / BLOGLOVIN
Share:

No comments

© Reads and Recipes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig