When something becomes routine, it's hard to remember why you do it in the first place.
So, why did I want to lose weight in the first place?
- To change my shape
- To fit into better clothes
- To stop emotionally eating
- To be able to shop for clothes on the high street
- To become more confident
- To not be told ‘[insert random medical condition here] is probably due to your weight.’
- To not be the odd-one-out in the wedding
- To look at the photos from my niece / nephew’s baptism and not cringe
- To change my future
- To have a healthier attitude towards food
- To see if I can do it.
CONNECT WITH ME ON: TWITTER / GOODREADS / INSTAGRAM /PINTEREST / BLOGLOVIN